Monday, October 31, 2016

My Favorite Things: Episode 2: Number-Bots

In my second episode of My Favorite Educational Tools, I want to share a new find: Number-Bots. 

Do you have a Transformer fan in the family?  Both of my boys are obsessed with Transformers.  When my youngest child turned four, my mom bought him these Number-Bots from Lakeshore Learning for his birthday. 



My youngest child isn't very interested in numbers or letters yet, but these toys really sparked his interest.  The set comes with numerals 0-9 that transform into cute little robots.  They also come with some math symbols to make equations.  The math symbols do not transform.



Number Bots have helped him start to recognize his numerals.  (Today he was able to circle the numerals 1 and 2 on a worksheet.)  Number-Bots to the Rescue!
Look at this face!  He's so excited about these toys!
 
P.S. Lakeshore Learning also makes Alpha-bots!
 
Did you miss my first Favorite Things Episode?  You can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment